May 20, 2009

New Website, New Logo, New Opportunities


I've never advertised my photography business before. I've relied on word-of-mouth (aka: free) advertising to acquire new business. It wasn't until I met my new boss, the fabulous Dawn Shields that I really understood how extra time and energy spent on advertising/branding/website design would really help me grow my business. Above is my first ad, set to appear in Metropolitan Bride magazine come July '09. I designed it, the logo and everything. I think it's pretty good for my first try, and the fact that I have no graphic design training whatsoever. I'm excited to enter this new period in the life of my business. I can't wait to see what's to come.

1 comment:

  1. Looks SO fabulous, darling. Too bad you're IN my wedding, because I bet you would take amazing photos for me!

    ReplyDelete