Sep 24, 2010

The Susan Family

A trip to longtime L. Frisch Photography clients Amy & Bogdan's house is always such a treat for me. As I look around their house I see my photos EVERYWHERE. It's so cool. I know that sounds nerdy, but it's not often that I get to see how my clients use their pics once I give them away. I mean, how often do you get to see a family pic that you took blown up to 36"x48" hanging right over the fireplace?! Pretty rad. You can't NOT notice it :)
So as Summer rolled around it was time for another (even bigger!) family pic to replace the one above the fireplace, because a new family member, sweet & smiley little Rocco was born. So here are a few of my favs from the session. Adorable children! And notice the styling...see? That's why I had Amy style the Inside Columbia fall fashion feature. She knows what she's doing!








No comments:

Post a Comment