Oct 6, 2010

Not web savvy...

So, I'm in the process of creating a better, newer, more awesome blog....BUT, I'm not the brightest when it comes to setting all that stuff up. The instructions are throwing around words like: domain server, FTP, shell, php....WHAT NOW?

So I've called in the reinforcements and asked every tech savvy friend I know for help. Until then I'm just going to update the old, not-so-fancy, blog.

"So Lauren, what have you been up to?" You ask. WELL, LOTS!

Let's recap.
Last Wednesday I had an engagement session with Nayvi & Chris.
Friday I photographed Roots 'N Blues
Saturday I shot Chris & Rachel's wedding
And Sunday I had a senior session with Kyle

WOO! Busy! But I prefer to be busy. Each of those events above I'm going to give their own blog post. So here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment