Oct 6, 2010

Kyle P: Senior Session

    So Kyle P. is pretty much the coolest 17 yr. old I know. He super musically gifted, cracks me up with his sarcasm, and rocks out on the violin in the band, Man In The Ring. If you're an avid L. Frisch blog follower you might remember me blogging about photographing their show at the Blue Note on 9/25, as the first part of our senior session. This past Sunday was the second half. Kyle, with Mom & Dad, showed up at the studio with pretty much every violin and one guitar that Kyle plays. Kyle and his dad actually BUILD the violins that Kyle plays...in fact if you look at the pics you can see where Kyle has burned in his signature on the violins. Pretty cool. So we started in the studio...and eventually I made him walk allover downtown...we stopped to take pics in front of a few places that have special significance to kyle...ie: Eastside Tavern, The Blue Note, a RNB sign, and The Missouri Theater. Kyle came into this day thinking he wasn't going to smile at all...and that all his pics were going to be so serious. HA! Not that I had to go to great lengths to get a laugh out of him, because I'm pretty much a huge nerd anyway and embarrass myself regularly, but boy did I prove him wrong. Got you to smile...na na nah na naaaah! Below are my favorites:









No comments:

Post a Comment